Anyone have storage suggestions for tight spaces?

well, i dont have much room to store my cards, and i found these bins at walmart that were tall enough to store cards and small enough to fit under my desk. now for the most part, they do one hell of a job and i really like them...however, my buccaneers collection and ucla collection bins are already filled and my timmy chang collection bin is getting rather crowded.
is there any other way to store them besides shoe boxes? and besides walmart, target, etc etc, does anyone know if there are any other stores that sell those bins like this? the link below is a picture of the storage bins (i use 4) that i currently have

Link

besides storage bins, im kind of lost on how to store my collections.

sorry for the long read and thanks for looking!

I just use monster boxes and for thicker stuff - graded, 1 touches, - I use graded boxes.

I have a bunch of these things.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330163952824

They hold about 2000 regular cards each, and haveedges that protect the cards' corners.

They're made by Plano. Contact their customer service and see if you can get them cheaper; let them know you're looking for SKU 5325 - Jumbo Card case 11.25 x 8.5 x 3.75.
http://www.planomolding.com/content/index.cfm?siteaction=contactus&lineid=3

If you're looking for something that will hold cards in holders, you can find monster boxes on ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a bunch of these things.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330163952824

They hold about 2000 regular cards each, and haveedges that protect the cards' corners.

They're made by Plano. Contact their customer service and see if you can get them cheaper; let them know you're looking for SKU 5325 - Jumbo Card case 11.25 x 8.5 x 3.75.
http://www.planomolding.com/content/index.cfm?siteaction=contactus&lineid=3

If you're looking for something that will hold cards in holders, you can find monster boxes on ebay.

hmmm, that may be an option. do you know if they will fit magnetic holders / graded cards as well though? or just cards in toploaders.

I have found this most convenient for storing Bruins Cards....

dumpster.jpg

Really helps maintain order and reduce clutter around the house....

:whistle:

:hand:
I have found this most convenient for storing Bruins Cards....

dumpster.jpg

Really helps maintain order and reduce clutter around the house....

I dont keep much base unless it Hawks or Bruins, I just use three row boxes, most card shops hold them. I place all my PC in One Touch holders and team bags.

I dont keep much base unless it Hawks or Bruins, I just use three row boxes, most card shops hold them. I place all my PC in One Touch holders and team bags.

where do you store your PC cards? do you have boxes or what? the last time i checked (although i didnt check that hard, wasnt looking for them at the time) at my card shop, they didnt have huge boxes, like i was looking for. want something that will hold a good amount of cards, and varying sizes, of top loaders, graded cards, and magnetic one touches

hmmm, that may be an option. do you know if they will fit magnetic holders / graded cards as well though? or just cards in toploaders.

The cardboard monster boxes I have hold cards in toploaders, magnetic cases, and graded cases, although the graded cases do stick out the top if you put them in vertically. Those plastic cases will only hold nekkid cards.

where do you store your PC cards? do you have boxes or what? the last time i checked (although i didnt check that hard, wasnt looking for them at the time) at my card shop, they didnt have huge boxes, like i was looking for. want something that will hold a good amount of cards, and varying sizes, of top loaders, graded cards, and magnetic one touches

They hold magnetic, but the graded I needed a special box...

I go the way of no pay ....your local Qwik Mart or Grocery store....in the Deli Dept., ask for the empty cheese boxes ....these boxes have lids and they hold like 400 cards (plastic cases and holders....around 100)

Best of all ....they're free! Every time I go to my favorite Quik Mart they ask if I need more :cheers:

well, im looking more for something stackable / easy to get to. i know the cardboard boxes are the best solution, but im just looking around, to see if anyone else had any good ideas. the way i look at it, i may just have to get bigger sterilite containers. the drawers are easy to get to and stack so they barely take up the amount of space some of the boxes i used to store my collection in. will definitely keep my eyes open for more though

good one :D granted, you guys didnt have your first string, second string, third string QBs, 2nd string rb, X receiver, Slot receiver, third string receiver, starting middle linebacker, outside linebacker, and backup middle linebacker (to name a few)...but we beat you guys in football...thats pretty much all i got :cheers: :lollol:

Back