• Sportydude's

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Stang81's

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sportydude

Bench Warmer
Top 3 NON animated banners. Prize: 1000 points. Stang, you never replied to my pm, would you wanna have the voting go for a few days, cuz then you get more opinions. PLMK

Sporty's sigs:

LEBRON.jpg

CJ0.jpg

Chris-Bosh.jpg

This really isnt the right way to do battles since its really hard to compare them... they should either both be animated or both be non animated. Also there should be 1 sig from each person... both using the same pic. It's the easiest way to compare which/who is better... since in these ones its very difficult since they are both completely different (animated/non) and the pic...

well we are doing non animated...But alright, Stang you wanna decide on a pic and size? I can get some really nice pics off of MySI. LMK which way you wanna do it.

If they are both non animated, then it should be fine... but its a lot easier to do a battle and compare w/ the same pic... but thats up to you.

sportydude said:
Sporty's sigs:

LEBRON.jpg

CJ0.jpg

Chris-Bosh.jpg

Stang81's sigs:

BrownBanner.jpg

YzermanBanner-1.jpg

IversonBannercopy.jpg

Sure we can let it go for a few days.

If you want to do another banner that we each use the same picture for that is fine with me.

I would prefer that someone else post a pic (Q.douby, if you want to go ahead).

It can't be a PSD, it needs to be a full picture. Any sport, any player. As long as it is a large picture to start with.

Thanks
Mike

hmmmmmmmm very tough to tell you the truth out of all 6 banners there is only 1 I like which is why im picking them as the winner.

stang81 im picking. the yzerman banner won it for you in my mind and that phrase is great something like that I would have never thought of but would love to have on my banner the pic and bg are aslo good on that one as well.

I added a POLL. It will close in 10 days. You can vote for yourself (I did).

If you want to do a Kobe Banner, lets use the pic QD posted. That is fair right?

LMK

Thanks
Mike

Sure, load the pictures.

I actually don't like that picture that was posted of Kobe. It is too long LOL.

If you find a picture LMK. If not I will find one.

Thanks
Mike

Alright, I have THOUSANDS of pics I can get! I get them from MySI, VERY high quality pics! Prolly the best pics on the net! What sport do you perfer? Right now I am getting all the pics sorted into the right albums

Back