E-Bay Free BIN listings are back

Krusin

retired hippie
I received an invitation for 50,000 free BIN listings this week, 6/2 - 6/6. I didn't see anything in the notice about restricted categories so I just tried listing an item I had in turbo lister for a 30 day BIN & there was no charge for the listing. So I guess the restrictions are only for the Monthly Freebie listings. Figured you guys would want to know.

not everyone got it :snooty:

hopefully i get the next one...made around 250 listings yesterday, all Olympic stuff, and then ill be busted a 'few' packs of that today, and ill burn through at least half of my 100 free monthly...

for those of you who dont know if you got the promo, go to "My eBay" then click on "My Selling" and scroll all the way down, thats the default location for promos...this is an invite only, opt in, so you have to click it to activate it, otherwise they will hit you with fees...so check first before going listing crazy

hopefully I get one in the next couple of weeks...BIN would be best, but ill take either at this point...

of the Olympic stuff I listed Thursday, 1/3 of it has bids or already sold, that is WAY better than my average sell though...listed 100 cards, sod 4 to a guy on blowout for $82, now I have 29 items with 39 bids thus far...no action on the Hilary Knight yet, hope it sells cause its pretty high end...

Back