eBay - What To Do?

Discussion in 'Sports Card Chat' started by CamaroDMD, Apr 6, 2017.

1. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD Insert Cool Title Moderator

So, I seem to have another small eBay issue. I rarely have problems...but it seems that I have had a couple lately. Although, this one is really nobody's fault.

I purchased a card on eBay on 2/27/2017 and the seller promptly shipped it on 3/3/2017 with tracking. It is shown as being picked up...and that is it. The tracking ends there and it's been a month. I assume it's been lost.

So, what do I do? The seller did his job, he mailed the card. But, I never received it. Is that his problem...or is it mine? It's not like it's an expensive purchase, the total cost of the card shipped was $5.49. Do I just eat it and move on? Do I ask to split the loss 50/50 with the seller and try and get $2.50 back? Is it even worth the trouble?

I'm mostly bummed because I really wanted the card.

2. ranbethscards

ranbethscards NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah! Moderator

He needs to file a claim through USPS and then he can refund you. Had this happen before as a shipper...Within a couple days of filing a claim the package was delivered.

Draft saved Draft deleted