anyone catch this last night?

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
stewart.jpg

I was about to bang my head into the wall again when I saw this...apparently my friends didn't catch it though....

so lets look at the error and possible excuse...

Error - photo is DeAngelo Williams, he was inactive weeks 5, 6, 7, and 8
Excuse - Halloween game..

things like this annoy the hell out of me, because it is lazy or dumb, and either excuse they want to use, does not explain being a HIGH PROFILE graphic...I get annoyed with this sort of thing on local news, so imagine how I feel on something watched by millions and maybe noticed by a couple thousand...

I can almost tolerate a spelling error during a live breaking news story, but to misidentify someone is just terrible...this is of the quality of Collinsworthless on the NBC broadcast, though Jim and Phil had the game...

I didn't watch the game so I didn't catch that. It does aggravate the hell out of me, though, to see mistakes like this too. I can't stand to see something misspelled because I expect that if you're the guy running the computer that you're smart enough to see the mistake and get it corrected. To get something like this wrong is, like you say, way worse. The only excuse could be ignorance.

Back