eTopps guys with Points

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
the catalogs of late have been stocked with some awesome deals where you can get up to $10 for 1 point :shock: but you have to be quick

its not currently listed on the etopps page, but the catalog should be wednesday night 10p east coast time...

some stuff of late

24 points - Chipper Jones Auto (sells $100+ on ebay)

1 point - alocedes escobar 2009, drew brees, peyton manning, beanie wells, shonne green, tom brady 2009...

2 points - michael crabtree and quite a few other 2009 fb rcs...

now that im done with school on wednesdays i might be able to get lucky in a catalog with my 260 points...i spent some a few weeks ago getting some UFC...

so if you have points, it might be worth your time to check it out tomorrow night...i know ill be trying for some good deals in football...i wont mess with merch, though they were giving like $2 per point in there last week...

DAMN i'll be back in New Orleans on Wed no Puter only have like 50 points left after getting cards shipped to me and buying some other stuff

you need to be in there right when it opens or you wont get one of the great deals...ill head directly in to football and try to pluck some of the nice 1 point deals...

i have 72 shockleys now...i have a 'block' order up on cardtarget for 10 minimum and then a regular buy order under it...so it went from $1.16 which was 7da to $0.86 cause some dude wasnt paying attention or sold the only one he had...

if i can amass 200 or so i might start playing with it :shifty:

sold Freeman and Morneo $10.33 after fees...not bad for 4 points...considering i traded off a Favre for 12 points this week that i bought for $11...so im into 8 points for $0.67

Back