I guess stars are really this unreliable

Brad

Bench Warmer
http://www.thestate.com/gogamecocks/story/799999.html

USC DEFENSIVE LINE coach Brad Lawing has recruited hundreds of players over his more than 20 years as a college coach. He has signed players rated highly by the recruiting analysts and players whom the analysts ignored.

In Lawing’s opinion, the rating of players and the ranking of signing classes is a scam.

“I can take a three-star and make him a four-star, and I can take a four-star and make him a three- or two-star with the contacts I have,” Lawing said. “That’s how ridiculous recruiting on the Internet is. I took Chris Culliver (USC safety) from a three- to a five-star in three weeks. All you’ve got to do is talk to the right people.”

Lawing added that a danger of the rating systems is the fans are sometimes misled about the talent level of a prospect and a class overall.

“There are a lot of staffs getting fired for unrealistic expectations,” Lawing said.

:think:

http://www.thestate.com/gogamecocks/story/799999.html

SOUTH CAROLINA DEFENSIVE LINE coach Brad Lawing has recruited hundreds of players over his more than 20 years as a college coach. He has signed players rated highly by the recruiting analysts and players whom the analysts ignored.

In Lawing’s opinion, the rating of players and the ranking of signing classes is a scam.

“I can take a three-star and make him a four-star, and I can take a four-star and make him a three- or two-star with the contacts I have,” Lawing said. “That’s how ridiculous recruiting on the Internet is. I took Chris Culliver (USC safety) from a three- to a five-star in three weeks. All you’ve got to do is talk to the right people.”

Lawing added that a danger of the rating systems is the fans are sometimes misled about the talent level of a prospect and a class overall.

“There are a lot of staffs getting fired for unrealistic expectations,” Lawing said.

:think:

Fixed....there is only one USC:salut:

Back