Holy Crap UD Redemption Related

Ok So I pulled this redemption for what was supposed to be a Mario Williams UD Draft redemption /5. So anyways I go to the UD website to check the status and it now says this

MARIO WILLIAMS/ REGGIE BUSH/ VINCE YOUNG
2009 NFL UPPER DECK DRAFT EDITION DRAFT CLASS SILVER AUTO PARALLEL // #ED TO 5 CD # 295 -This Card is a Triple Auto, Redemption Card Misprint

:dance:

I couldn't quite believe it either. I was happy with the Williams redemption. It was really the only thing I pulled that was worth a crap out of a bunch of packs. Now that it has changed to a triple I think its probably one of my best pulls ever. Seriously thats a hell of a misprint to make. Im not complaining at all. It makes you think what other redemptions they screwed up on in this product. I know that one with Quan Cosby and Michael Crabtree was misprinted too. I just hope they make it. Also quit trying to jinx me ernieren lol!

I've noticed that a LOT of the UD Draft redemptions are misprints this year. I got the Crabtree/Cosby auto (just said Cosby) and an Anthony Munoz/Mark Sanchez (just said Munoz). Grats on the bonus autos!

Back