Basketball Finest Delayed!!!

press pass out like 7/28 so yea- its gonna be hard getting both. Usually you would have enough time before each set. Why would they delay the release again?

For Everyone I just confirmed the bad news. Finest has officially been delayed. Topps delayed football as well if anyone cares to 8/2/06

panthers- since finest is out 7/25- do you think it could possibly be delayed anymore. I am really hoping that it won't get pushed back to August, because right now, a few products are all released around the same time. Anyways, please let me know when/if you have a 3rd box of finest incoming because I will buy another few packs to add to my order.

XquisiteCardz said:
panthers- since finest is out 7/25- do you think it could possibly be delayed anymore. I am really hoping that it won't get pushed back to August, because right now, a few products are all released around the same time. Anyways, please let me know when/if you have a 3rd box of finest incoming because I will buy another few packs to add to my order.

I don't believe it will be delayed anymore. my guess would be some of the auto's took longer to get back. The only product being released as of now around then is press pass which In my opinion isn't worth the cardboard it's printed on with rookie debut coming out 2 weeks later. I will be starting a pre sell for rookie debut packs and boxes within the next few days and I will let you know if I get enough interest to do a third box of finest.

Back