Should I leave a negative feedback?

vetsgt02

Bench Warmer
I bought a Doucet Ultimate rookie with $2.50 for shipping I got it today 3 weeks later in a white envolope. The card is fine but there was no DC or anything and shipped in a freaking white envolope. Is this bad enough to give the guy a negative. I hate that people charge that much in shipping and then just mail it when they feel like it and however they want. It just seems like he wanted a extra couple bucks and hosed me on the shipping.

2 things you can do...

1, file a nonreciept claim
2, give 1's in shipping categories

eBay does promos for people with DSR of something, so if it gets low they dont get 'discounts' :roll:

K I messaged him about the shipping we will see what he says. It was TNTcollectbales in case someone is wondering

Unless he stated it would would come in a bubble mailer, I wouldnt leave a negative. Like you said, you got the card, and it was in good shape. So there is no reason for the negative. You could leave neutral, and state why on the neuthral feedback line.

Unless they said bubble envelope I wouldn't leave a negative. I would send him a message about it taking so long to ship, see what he has to say, if you don't get a satisfactory answer I would leave a neutral.

The guy doesn't deserve positive feedback because the post office failed to damage the card.
Somebody that does that much buisness should know to send in a bubble mailer. Neg 'em and leave one star for shipping.

Back