Finally - Freebie 200,000 listings + til 10/26

Krusin

retired hippie
Hope you guys got this one also, they included some nice free upgrades.

*By invitation only and applies to tn_krusin; do not forward. Limit of 200,000 auction-style or auction-style with Buy It Now listings. Sellers may also add Gallery Plus to these listings for free. Other extra feature fees, selling limits, and final value fees for successful sales apply. See Terms & Conditions for full details.

:cheers:

lots of editing ahead :wall: im set up for BIN/BO...I don't sell as much at auction...ill get my cheap stuff set tonight to launch tomorrow, and ill have to see what I have multiples of that I can tag to flag myself that I have multiples so I can run SPAs and such...

only 4200 more to just change from BIN to Auction and 3 day, and 980 to add to the title so i can recognize them if they sell so i can change those numbers...doubt i get to all of those tonight since its nearing 11 and i took my sleeping pills at 7, i figure by the end of tomorrow ill have 4500 listings or more running, ill start the upload around 10 and shut it down like 12 hours later and call it a night, then do the same the following day until the 8000 or so i have are all uploaded...

one of my main happy things will be that ill be able to clear out my picture file again, its around 150...id been keeping it under 30 because we were getting so many free days

http://www.ebay.com/sch/sliqwill/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

upload in progress

as they upload im editing the garbage to have $0.99 BINs and ill start dropping starting prices once everything is uploaded since I have things set for BIN/BO so ill drop the junk contenders down to like $1.29 start and then put in BINs

running turbolister on both my computers, one is uploading and im editing from the laptop, I want to get most stuff to have a BIN because it would be nice to sell some stuff before the giant SPA lot I want ends, because I don't have the $$$ to go after it right now and I only buy from profits, so when the paypal is gone, the buying stops

took me 3 days to get it all listed....

110 sales/bids with the day 1 stuff (which runs to 2005) ending today, tomorrow is 2005-2010 i think, then 2010-2013 and 'new mail' is the 3rd day...

i went into this thinking id get about 200 sales, but i might get that the first time through my stuff...which is good, because at this point until i start moving some of this stuff im not hunting because i dont have space in the boxes that im organized in...alerady had to add a 2 row shoebox to the 5 row monster of SPA RCs, but the 3 row SPA AUs is full, the UD is overflowing (but some dude bought a bunch of SPx so itll be just packed), the topps box is cramped, DLP box is cramped...ive got too many cards

Back