a case, two boxes, and 30 packs

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
picked up a case of TOPLOADERS
two monster storage BOXES
thirty PACKS of penny sleeves

preparing for next week

I have a 'few' packs of trading cards due to arrive Monday or Tuesday so I figured I would be prepared...would love a listing promo on say, Wednesday

well I have 2 autos signed with hearts already...but yeah, I better get my stinkin Gracie Gold auto this time...also the sales price for multicolor relics is MUCH higher than in football...seriously, a 1 color will go for like $1.99 but 2 color will go for $12, its crazy

in bulk $7 a blaster, so 240 blasters is quite a bit of money...

ive already got a bunch of sets made, 10 base, 5 bronze, 2 silver, almost a 3rd silver, 5 of one insert, 4 of another, 1 card short of one that has sold twice for $65, might be able to complete a Gold parallel set, and potentially a base level relic set (40 or 50 cards, id have to check, I have 25 right now, and I have sold several)...

Ive sold:
Meryl Davis $54
Lindsey Vonn Bronze $39.99
Lindsey Vonn regular $31
Noelle Pikus Pace $29.99
Kelly Clark Gold $21
Ted Ligety and Amy Purdy for $19.99 each

so you can see how these boxes can stack up

I only got 30 autos last time, which is on the low end from what the other guy has been pulling, plenty of cards to pull that will pay for a couple boxes

I also have 50 card blocks of ALL the base cards, plus I have 10 complete sets made, and I have 2 rows of singles still, and ill get another 6+ from the blasters...ill probably send some of it off to COMC and see what I can do there, since my stuff is so stale, I haven't send in for 3 years or so

Back