fun bets for football

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
if anyone was around for baseball bets you will know i like to bet some odd things...

BET 1...50 points on buffalo getting more fgs than tds (playing ravens)

Bet 2...75 points that Mia will have as many rushing tds or more than the Pats have rushing tds

Bet 3...100 points that san frans starting qb throws for less than 150 yards

Bet 4...100 points that if Devin Hester has more than 4 kr/pr (returns not fair catches) he will have a TD

Bet 5...100 points that the redskins win by 6 or more

Bet 6...100 points that Brad Smith has 3 offensive touches as either WR/RB/QB (so rushes/reeptions/passes not to include drops or returns)

Bet 7...75 points that Sam Hurd leads Dallas in receiving yards...

each bet can only be taken one time and must be for the points designated, you are betting against what i have listed

if anyone was around for baseball bets you will know i like to bet some odd things...

Bet 3...100 points that san frans starting qb throws for less than 150 yards

Bet 4...100 points that if Devin Hester has more than 4 kr/pr (returns not fair catches) he will have a TD

Bet 7...75 points that Sam Hurd leads Dallas in receiving yards...

each bet can only be taken one time and must be for the points designated, you are betting against what i have listed

Will take these for the hell of it :cheers:

yeah after taking rakes points...actually i like the baseball bets better because i bet on beanballs and stuff like that, just doing a variety to try to bring some more action to the boards...

paid on the 2 i lost, but its a push on the hester, philly kicked no where near him, 0 returns...not sure if they had a punt stay in bounds and i know they kicked off out of bounds at least twice

paid on the 2 i lost, but its a push on the hester, philly kicked no where near him, 0 returns...not sure if they had a punt stay in bounds and i know they kicked off out of bounds at least twice

Yeah, noticed that he had no returns on the game. Can't blame them on that.

brad smith didnt get 3 touches and skins didnt win by 6....but the other 2 bets would have made me a winner

Back