9ers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was rooting for them. As soon as Isaac Bruce caught that TD, I said to myself, "The Niners are going to win this game 17-16."

Thank goodness they did, as it keeps the Rams in line for the No. 2 pick. :)

Also, great job letting Bruce go, Rams Front Office. Brilliant!

I was rooting for them. As soon as Isaac Bruce caught that TD, I said to myself, "The Niners are going to win this game 17-16."

Thank goodness they did, as it keeps the Rams in line for the No. 2 pick. :)

Also, great job letting Bruce go, Rams Front Office. Brilliant!

i didnt think 'oh they are going to win' i thought 'what a nice way to hit such a milestone' (reception 1000 in his career)

i could be wrong but i dont remember ike ever running his mouth, so i like that....seriously i like guys who shut up and do their job...run your mouth you are worthless...

if i owned a team and you started running your mouth like TO crying i dont get the ball enough...thats nice, find yourself a new job...id want a team of guys who PERFORM and play as a team...someone on another board was talking about how collectively, New England wasnt that great of a group of talent, but they played well as a team...sure it helps that brady is accurate, welker is elusive, and moss is pretty good, but there are other teams loaded with PURE talent that dont perform...

you see it more in baseball since they dont have cap rules, i just remember the one year Baltimore had a very highly paid team and they were in the cellar...money cant buy teamwork

i didnt think 'oh they are going to win' i thought 'what a nice way to hit such a milestone' (reception 1000 in his career)

i could be wrong but i dont remember ike ever running his mouth, so i like that....seriously i like guys who shut up and do their job...run your mouth you are worthless...

if i owned a team and you started running your mouth like TO crying i dont get the ball enough...thats nice, find yourself a new job...id want a team of guys who PERFORM and play as a team...someone on another board was talking about how collectively, New England wasnt that great of a group of talent, but they played well as a team...sure it helps that brady is accurate, welker is elusive, and moss is pretty good, but there are other teams loaded with PURE talent that dont perform...

you see it more in baseball since they dont have cap rules, i just remember the one year Baltimore had a very highly paid team and they were in the cellar...money cant buy teamwork
It was definitely a great milestone, especially since he did it to his former team who never should have let him go. I just knew the Rams would go three-and-out, give the ball back to SF and the Niners would score. I also had a feeling Bulger would throw a pick to end the Rams' chances. They are just horrible. I still don't know how they Dallas (minus Romo, of course) and Washington. They could be challenging Detroit for 0-16.

And yes, he is one of the classiest guys to ever play the game. He doesn't ever run his mouth and just does his job.

Back