Got out my cards from 20+ years ago. Marino, Montana, Rice, Smith etc

Discussion in 'Football Card Talk' started by BuLLeTPr00F, Dec 8, 2017.

1. BuLLeTPr00F

BuLLeTPr00F New Member

Most are from 1994, 1995 and 1996. Dan Marino, Jerry Rice, Emmitt Smith, Young, Sanders, Faulk, Montana etc.. I seen a Few rookie cards also, here’s a few of the ones I found on top. Any idea if any of these are valuable? Thanks an [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. ranbethscards

ranbethscards NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah! Moderator

Easiest way to find out pricing... buy a Beckett (although, just how accurate the pricing is, is anyone's guess)... or...

Check the "sold" listings on eBay. I do that with most of my football and baseball cards. don't forget to add in the shipping fees. A card might have sold for $10, but have shipping of $4, so the total price would be $14. This will NOT give you the book value, but it will give you an idea of what the card(s) sells for.

By-the-way... I'm in the Jackson Michigan area and we have card shows throughout the area all year long. I know there are shows up in your area, check one out... Maybe take the cards along and see if any of the vendors there are interested. Rule of thumb... if the Vendor offers you a price you can more than likely figure it's about 1/3 of what their "for sale" price will be.

3. BuLLeTPr00F

BuLLeTPr00F New Member

Thank you! I appreciate it! I’m in Jackson a few times a month. I have tons of cards from 1986-96. I pulled these out of one of the totes today.. you’re from Michigan so you should enjoy this [​IMG]

ranbethscards likes this.
  4. Taliasen

Taliasen Collecting Rickey Henderson and Sean Casey. Moderator

Check sold listings on eBay.

ranbethscards likes this.
  5. NORD

NORD Member

Unless they are rookies or higher end inserts/autos most of these inserts
    do NOT book any more.

Draft saved Draft deleted