Giving back to the site that gave to me.....

twisty571

Bench Warmer
I have got many freebies thru the years from this site from the birth point of the site. So I am going to be going thru my few boxes of things I have left. I am sticking to mainly autographs and LOGO's and maybe a sick patch or 2 except for my A-train collection. I don't remember what's all in some of the boxes but they most likely contain Wolverines/Lions so I'm going to bump this thread for 1 week and want you guys who have a player from the Wolverines or Lions that maybe in these boxes. You may just end up with a few rc's/jerseys or maybe auto's (I have dupes & I'm being picky on what I keep) for FREE so LMK:salut: If your a general Wolverine or Lions collector speak up because you will get most of what's not spoken for also:dance:

b70x7n - Joey Harrington
trojanfan - Dreaming :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a huge fan of either....but if you have any Tom Brady Contenders auto's I would love one;)...but seriously....very nice of you to do this:salut:

Gosh if you're giving out, I'll take any retired Lions or current players. I'm not picky at all! Whatever!

Just for sake of reminiscing, you might have been the first player I ever traded with back on Beckett. It's funny how long I've known some of you. (virtually, that is)

Gosh if you're giving out, I'll take any retired Lions or current players. I'm not picky at all! Whatever!

Just for sake of reminiscing, you might have been the first player I ever traded with back on Beckett. It's funny how long I've known some of you. (virtually, that is)

Back in 2003 Rob and I got into an email war about an Artose Pinner card I was trading. I still have the emails. Since then, Ive sent freebies to him, and Im sure Ive received some as well.

Anthony Thomas and Braylon Edwards :shifty:

Any Clemson guys if you are looking to dump them :salut: Thanks!

Back in 2003 Rob and I got into an email war about an Artose Pinner card I was trading. I still have the emails. Since then, Ive sent freebies to him, and Im sure Ive received some as well.

LMAO,& where is Pinner now:doh:

I'm pretty sure we will have mainly Wolverines & Lions. I think I gave everything else left over to my son. Won't have current players meaning the 07'-08' rc's.

'Bama stuff :cheers: Anything.

Also Shannon Sharpe NFL logos, AJ Hawk Lettermen, NT Lettermen, and dual NFL logos of former Michigan players :salut:

Orlovsky / Pinner (actually picked up a Mirror Gold '03 Pinner /25 :wall: ) :salut:

And the usual suspect of scrubs. Even ones I don't collect, that I have a tendency to collect once I get 3 nice cards of 'em (Darius Watts :doh: )

Back