Everything in My Bucket is For Trade

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Like the title says, everything in my bucket is for trade. This thread isn't about me adding something to my PC. It's about helping some of you get something of mine that you need for your PC. Let me know what you need and we'll try to work something out.

The only exceptions are my Cowboys PC and my HOF PC, although some of the HOF PC stuff may become available soon as my collecting focus further hangs in the balance.

Oh no keep an eye on my bucket I am expanding to include more HoF baseball, HoF basketball,and HoF hockey.Oh yea and my Old Hornets

Looking to make some deals. No trade is too small. Let me know if I have anything you can use!

Still looking to make some trades, y'all. Surely I have something that some of you guys can use.

Man....you got some sick patches!!

Interested in the Curtis Painter Sage & Anthony Spencer Contenders.

Check my "Bucket" at www.stacksofcards.com/gallery but unfortunately I am not good at removing stuff that is gone.....Sorry in advance.

Interested in the Curtis Painter Sage & Anthony Spencer Contenders.

Check my "Bucket" at www.stacksofcards.com/gallery but unfortunately I am not good at removing stuff that is gone.....Sorry in advance.

The only things I saw are the R&S Lesean McCoy patch and the eTopps Vince Lombardi SB Champions. Not sure on BVs of any of it, but let me know if there's something we can work out there.

Lombardi is gone. Would you do both for the McCoy? I am putting $1 on the Painter and $7 on Spencer. Only McCoy I can find is a 1 color patch on COMC for $3.25. Based on other patch sales, I'm going say it is a $5-10 SV. If you collect Tony Parker base and low end inserts, I'll look through my basketball and see if I can find any to throw in. None currently in my database.

Mike, I got a bunch of foosball in a recent break I participated in. It is mostly rookie stuff. I have no idea of most of them. One of them is a 2013 TTT Eddie Lacy gu/prime/gu auto /25. There's a bunch of others.

Last edited:
Back