Happy Birthday Leafsfan1967

Discussion in 'Rules & Announcements' started by ranbethscards, Mar 15, 2013.

1. ranbethscards

ranbethscards Insane Moderator... waiting for NASCAR Products Moderator

2. NattyBoo

NattyBoo Active Member

Just one thing wrong with that picture Randy... Where's TROY (in the ROCKING CHAIR)??? Happy Birthday Troy! What do they call March 15th in Canada? Fill the Stanley Cup with Labatt's and Pass it to Troy Day?
  3. ranbethscards

ranbethscards Insane Moderator... waiting for NASCAR Products Moderator

Sorry...but I have to believe that deep-down-inside, Troy is a Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer Drinking Transplanted American!

4. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Notorious Admin Moderator

Cheers! :drink:
  5. NattyBoo

NattyBoo Active Member

Freaks Years are like Dog Years- Troy's going on 8 here!
  6. cardjim

cardjim Active Member

Happy Birthday Troy. enjoy your special day.
  7. Leafsfan1967

Leafsfan1967 Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I've come to the conclusion that I'm getting old. Not Randy, and Jim old, but getting there, lol!!! :p Lily, there actually is a special occurance here in Canada on March 15th. That is the day that ice fishing huts legally have to be removed from the lakes, or face a fine. :D

Edit: When I was younger, and drank lots of beer, I was a Molson Canadian fan. Those were the days.
  8. cardjim

cardjim Active Member

Ice Hut removal day. Just another piece of Canadian Trivia I have learned from this site. I knew about the Molson and the Poutine, so I can now add Ice Hut Removal day to my Canada database. Have a great day Troy.
Draft saved Draft deleted