Help ... Price for Wrestling...

Discussion in 'What's it Worth?' started by ranbethscards, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ranbethscards

ranbethscards Insane Moderator... waiting for NASCAR Products Moderator

2013 Topps Best of WWE Swatch Relics #1 AJ Lee teddy bear.

teddy bear.jpg

I am working a trade for this.. just something to throw in my showcase at the card shows.. there is one on the 'bay with a BIN of $99.99...(free shipping).

Can anyone provide me with a price? thanks!

2. camaropat

camaropat Active Member

Idk bv, but a $70+ SV isn't uncommon on that, and a BiN went for almost 90 recently (im guessing the guy who bought at $89 put it back up for 99, LOL) its a SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSP (Im probably understating the S's on that too, lol)

Btw, if you get it your talking to me about a trade fpr a bunch of NASCAR stuff, not putting in your case at card shows.......... LOL! :D

3. ranbethscards

ranbethscards Insane Moderator... waiting for NASCAR Products Moderator

oh oh.. looks like you and I will start talking sometime later this week. I just picked up TWO (2) of the Teddy Bear Cards (and they are suppose to be sealed still!!!)

4. camaropat

camaropat Active Member

NICE! Ive got a few things in mind to offer up, one of which is a King auto /10. :D

ranbethscards likes this.
  5. racinghy

racinghy Member

What in the world.....when did they have a teddy bear on the WWE with her?! Nice pickup though(I think xD)

6. camaropat

camaropat Active Member

She had a WWE "relationship" with 3 different wrestlers, that was a gift from Daniel Bryan I believe. She flipped when they all left her so she couldn't use them anymore, ripped it apart, went psycho, born her new heel persona, and then went on to become the hottest female wrestler since Trish Stratus and Stacy Keibler in terms of sales, lol.

7. tndcollectables

tndcollectables Active Member

The teddy bear bks 120, kinda interested in one if you still have it