Hi there!

Discussion in 'Rookie Zone' started by angryitalian, Jul 30, 2013.

1. angryitalian

angryitalian New Member

I'm the AngryItalian. I saw this place online and thought I would stop by for a little card trades and other things.

2. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

lol....Welcome to SCC, we'll try not to anger you, as we don't want the Angry Green Italian smashing everything....:eek:

...unless it's tomatoes and you're making a pizza...

....mmmmmm, pizza....

3. JoshSmith100

JoshSmith100 Member

Welcome to the site man, ive been to your site before good work on it. I hope you stick around with this community to help it grow as I plan to.

4. angryitalian

angryitalian New Member

I do, and thanks for the welcome guys. I hope to see many new people come following me as well!

5. Killnon2

Killnon2 Member

Glad to see that you decided to join! If you want to trade cards, you will fit right in :)

6. Leafsfan1967

Leafsfan1967 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site! :)

7. cinderr

cinderr Member

Greetings Sports card fans! I have a few I wouldn't mind trading, as well. If you or anyone you know, digs Michael Jordan, I'm your go-to girl. He's all I collect although I found a Mark McGwire card today. Are we mad at Mc Gwire? I think he got into steroid trouble awhile back but it is not for me to judge. I've never played a sport.
    This is all pretty interesting, the markings on the cards and so on. I have a couple of baseball cards of Jordan but they are not typical cards, as far as I can tell. They remind me of the Wheaties card so they probably don't have much worth.

8. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Notorious Admin Moderator

9. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

Welcome to SCC!

Draft saved Draft deleted