hit a serial number

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
bought a flip lot of 2001 SP Authentic Gold Football RCs /100

only number hit was 100/100 Vinny Southerland that Andy has wet himself over already...no pics, only took a cell phone shot and sent it to him when the mail came in, then threw it in a toploader into the andy box of junk...

not sure how they will flip, but with eBay having the listing promo that started today, ill find out...not a ton of them listed, and I don't have them priced like some people where they want $10+ for dudes who never made it and most of mine are starting at $3.49 figure that shouldn't scare people off...

was going to send stuff to COMC for their promo, but with another eBay promo, ill just keep stuff here and keep trying

For whatever it is worth, I did sell a Tim Hasselbeck from that set for $7 dlvd

as we have discussed via text, not too far fetched to sell a card 5+ years old with a low print run for $5-$10 DLVD...im in around $1.50 per I think is what it broke down to, maybe a bit less...and at least Hasselbeck is a 'known' guy, as he has a brother who is well known, though not highly collected, a famous wife (former contestant on Survivor and panelist on The View), and a gig at ESPN...

aside from being Willis's brother on Diff'rent Strokes, what can you tell me about Arnold Jackson?

as we have discussed via text, not too far fetched to sell a card 5+ years old with a low print run for $5-$10 DLVD...im in around $1.50 per I think is what it broke down to, maybe a bit less...and at least Hasselbeck is a 'known' guy, as he has a brother who is well known, though not highly collected, a famous wife (former contestant on Survivor and panelist on The View), and a gig at ESPN...

aside from being Willis's brother on Diff'rent Strokes, what can you tell me about Arnold Jackson?
Off the top of my head, I believe he played for the Cardinals? :) NOthing else!! Now....30 seconds of my Google Fu and I would know plenty.

Back