Hockey boxes from 2000

Discussion in 'What's it Worth?' started by Dan C, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Dan C

Dan C New Member

Hi there,
    I have some hockey boxes from 2000-01 that include Sp Authentic, Vanguard, and Titanium and can't seem to find prices anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Leafsfan1967

Leafsfan1967 Well-Known Member

Hi Dan! Welcome to the site! Not a lot of that around now, so best bet is to find someone going to the Toronto Spring Expo, and have them search for that stuff, and the prices they are asking for it. I know the SPA has some decent stuff in it, especially a chance at some big dollar SOTT short prints, and the Titanium have a shot at some nice game used, and of course the slim chance at a /99 rookie.

Are you looking to sell these, or just to get an idea what they are worth? Would be cool to open some product that's 14 years old if you can afford it?
  3. Dan C

Dan C New Member

Hi there,
    Thanks, I am glad to be part of the site. I am from Buffalo too, so, Toronto isn't too far away, however, I am disabled, so, traveling is nearly impossible. I suffered a catastrophic spinal injury in 1999 that resulted in leaving me with a crushed spinal cord and other issues.

I might sell them if the price is right. I am shocked that I can't find anyone who has any left, I checked around like Dave and Adams, even ebay. I found SP Auth boxes, but, they haven't gone up that much.

My big claim to fame cards (after my collection was stolen by my ex for drug money) is a Gaborik rc (out of /99) and a Zetterburg Sp Auth rc. I think my best wax is probably the 2005/06 case of sp auth (crosby/ovechkin rc).

I don't want to say what my collection was before the theft, b/c it hurts. She stole well over 100K worth of stuff from me between sports cards and magic cards...
Draft saved Draft deleted