uploading for the latest promo

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
i put 1800+ up the other day, it was my stuff priced under $0.99 that ive run at auction before with no action...expected 0 to sell, 2 have sold so far :shock:

now im uploading the 'usual' promo listing stuff, autos, jerseys, spa rc, assorted rc, inserts, 4123 of those...disappointed my latest 3 lots didnt come in today :doh: the promo runs through monday, but since surgery on tuesday i wont be listing anything and i figure the 'decent' sales days will be today, tomorrow, and when the stuff starts ending in 30 days...nothing fancy inbound, just 12 SPA rcs that i probably already have all of, and 27 press pass autos that are good flipping material...

anyway ive got a link to my ebay crap in my sig...easiest searching is by player or set name and year...quite a bit of crap, but im all caught up on my stuff from the turbolister crash and 'recent' purchases

wish I had the time and commitment u put into buying and selling...I read before somewhere that there is a limit of sales before its considered a business? is that right? and if so how much is the threshold

its not a 'ton' of time really, spend an hour here or there, and in a month youve got a heck of an inventory built, and once its built, its pretty easy to maintain...

ive added quite a few cards to the 'regular' stuff and im down under 4000 already...ive got around 150 built of 'new' stuff, have 34 incoming, which is pretty weak, and since im up, i figure ill go hunting again, up to about $250 in paypal again, thats after starting the promo with about $50, spending over $300 last weekend, and then preordering a cd with autographed hat prerelease that was like $42...

i figure by the end of the end of next week i will have paypal up over $500 :shock: come on Jed Collins...

Back