Basketball Insane Douby Rookie debut auto /25 win

nice..............u should try and see if u can get every douby ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!i would agree with that and the 1/1 u should be atleast top 5 probably even numbero uno

edit--------not every douby, every single type of card of him

Not many people collect douby. I cannot possibly get every one since there are so many finest 1/1s and stuff. I am getting pretty much every auto and the rookies like /100 and lower. Maybe some jsys too. No doubles unless its patches cuz otherwise its a waste.

man im tellig you if you put your mind too it you would have a good shot at getting all of em i mean u already have most of his cards even though not a whole lot are out but if u gettem b4 a whole lot more new brands comen out u can do it, its to late for me bcuz i started collecting both the players i collect after a couple of their years but im still gonna try

Yea but it takes so much money... i mean i still gotta get basically a lot of elevation autos and all the rcs besides finest. Its too much right now, ill get whats cheap and then high end... just aiming to be the #1 collector, not master set right now. Especially with so much money going into exquisites and kevin martin. And the fact that im only 15 so I only have so much money.

XquisiteCardz said:
Yea but it takes so much money... i mean i still gotta get basically a lot of elevation autos and all the rcs besides finest. Its too much right now, ill get whats cheap and then high end... just aiming to be the #1 collector, not master set right now. Especially with so much money going into exquisites and kevin martin. And the fact that im only 15 so I only have so much money.

true,didnt even think about the cash part lol. im saving up so for my bday when me my friend and my parents go to chicago for a show on my bday i can get some nice stuff hopefully a kobe auto. gl with getten all the doubys i know its tough trying to be the best collector of one of the top 3 highest card wise to get. Of course brian cook is nic:)

lol im tryin. I know of 3 other douby collectors out there, but this was the first douby auto rd /25 on ebay and the only finest 1/1 and I got them both. I might be the #1 collector, but some of the other guys have a lot of bulk and lower end stuff. I'll try for the master set, but definitely not getting doubles... for now.

I dont rate guys man... so I really wouldnt know. and the pic in my sig... it looks like he has a unibrow, but thats just lighting effects.

gotta admit that his sig is nice though.

Back