T. O. to Jessica Simpson

wow, talk about an excuse!

"Nah, it wasn't the refs, it wasn't the Eagles, not the coaches, and CERTAINLY not us. IT'S ALL JESSICA SIMPSON'S FAULT!"

wow, talk about an excuse!

"Nah, it wasn't the refs, it wasn't the Eagles, not the coaches, and CERTAINLY not us. IT'S ALL JESSICA SIMPSON'S FAULT!"

:roflmao:Maybe the Seahawks will play the Cowboys in the playoffs again this year and have a repeat of last year:roflmao:....that guy was all thumbs before Jessica Simpson.

Would put me off. I too would be on the turf wondering how to dump/ditch the lass. Not exactly an intellectual or bonny lass is she. Anyone can get silicon shoved under the skin.

jessica-simpson-nipple-slip.jpg

Boyz_07JessicaSimpson.gif

Players have their wives/GF's in the crowd all the time. Romo has to be more of a than I thought to let something like that distract him.

Players have their wives/GF's in the crowd all the time. Romo has to be more of a than I thought to let something like that distract him.

not every player has a girl in the crowd, stuff like that affects different people differently, how do you know that one or more of the pats players dont allow their wife or gf to be at games?

not every player has a girl in the crowd, stuff like that affects different people differently, how do you know that one or more of the pats players dont allow their wife or gf to be at games?

Must be difficult when Bradys babies mommas want to both be at the game with the kids...:ban::dance:

Back