Jacob Hester
12 rushing attempts 81 yards 1 td

Trindan Holiday

4 rushing attempts 32 yards

Charles Scott bringing up the rear averaging a mesly 6 yards per carry

4 rushing attempts 24 yards

and reserve QB Ryan Perriloux added another
4 rushing attempt for 21 yards

and the scary thing is our defense is faster.

I didn't watch much of the game...but it certainly looks like LSU staked a claim as one of the best teams in the country, if not THE best.

I didn't watch much of the game...but it certainly looks like Virginia Tech staked a claim as one of the worst teams in the country, if not THE worst.

Fixed

As a Pac 10 supporter and College Football fan i would have no problem saying LSU is number 1. I'll give them credit for scheduling a decent (we will see how good) opponent, albeit at home (not that it would have changed outcomes, lol). USC needs to impress me next week against Nebraska, who didn't look in synch at wake this weekend.

We all know that Oklahoma lays an egg every time they face an elite team ;)

they will not have to face one until New Orleans if they get there, before the Vince Young era they dominated Texas (which is the closest thing to an elite team they will see this year)

they will not have to face one until New Orleans if they get there, before the Vince Young era they dominated Texas (which is the closest thing to an elite team they will see this year)

I know but thats my point, its hard to put them in the same spot as USC and LSU knowing their track record. Why is this years Sooner team any different?

North Texas is a joke, but Miami has 'athletes' and they got worked well. Granted, at home in odd weather, but they were solid on both sides.

Back