New Here - Looking for Nady Cards

X-Factor

Bench Warmer
Hello to everyone here, first time posting and just registered myself. I am looking for Xavier Nady cards primarily, and you can see a "Haves" list on my trade page. I pretty much am always adding to my trade page, so if you don't see something you like, let me know and I will see what I have.

If you don't have any Nady cards, feel free to offer me something else I may want (Andy Pettitte, Paul O'Neill, Tino Martinez, Kevin Kouzmanoff, Ryan Doumit, or Yankees). Thanks and let's get trading!

Trade

X-Factor said:
Hello to everyone here, first time posting and just registered myself. I am looking for Xavier Nady cards primarily, and you can see a "Haves" list on my trade page. I pretty much am always adding to my trade page, so if you don't see something you like, let me know and I will see what I have.

If you don't have any Nady cards, feel free to offer me something else I may want (Andy Pettitte, Paul O'Neill, Tino Martinez, Kevin Kouzmanoff, Ryan Doumit, or Yankees). Thanks and let's get trading!
can use your 07 SPX Hanley Ramirez auto
Have these Yankee cards available
07 Bowmans Best Tyler Clippard auto
08 Ballpark dual swatch Derek Jeter/Johnny Damon
lmk thanks

Welcome to the site! Feel free to check my bucket and let me know if something catches you eye. I have some yankees cards for sure but they are mostly base.

Back