I'm Baaaack

T-206

Bench Warmer
hey guys hows it going. Me its been a busy 4 months. I have noticed many new members and the site has changed with a new name. It may take me a while to get myself familiar with this new look.

Well lets get to trading:
I have about 17,000 football cards for trade dating mostly from 1989-2010. If you need set needs, player needs, or team needs please post here so I can get things located for you.
More info the easier it can be for me to look through my collection.
for example- Jerry Rice in raiders or any Jerry Rice I can get you a list

I am looking for Cowboys I don't have (currently I have 1,092 different ones so theres a lot more I don't have) or baseball of stars I don't have base inserts and all the above. here is a small part of my collection in baseball I plan on doing the same thing in my cowboys soon

I guess I need to look for my sig and change it my Montly is way out of date

What do you have for packers? Take a look through my stuff, I'm newer to trading, so not too much.

you looking for base, Rcs, gu, autos? give me a clue please so I know where to start. If all the above I can start with one book and go from there
Thanks for your reply

I like all. But I usually like to go after gu and/or auto. I have sooo many base, so if it wasn't base, I wouldn't be upset.

I like all. But I usually like to go after gu and/or auto. I have sooo many base, so if it wasn't base, I wouldn't be upset.
Looks Like all of my GU have been traded already If you see book # it just tells me where to go back and pull the card
Autos I have
2007 finest David Clowney (book 6)
these are base and inserts I have. I have a bunch more this is one book out of 18 books
Press Pass Legends Bronze 400/999 Paul Hornung ( in Notre Dame Uniform) (book 6)
2002 Topps Chrome Ring Of Honor Bart Starr (book 6)
2000 Finest Finest Moment Favre (book 6)
1998 Bowman Best Image Fusion Reggie White/Andre Woodsworth (book 6)
1992 Pinnacle Favre (book 6)

Back