june20.gif

june27.gif

may23.gif

may24.gif

may22.gif

may10.gif

may20.gif

may29.gif

You constantly set your aim too high.... but rather than try and try again I'll just make sure to keep that in mind from here on out. Twice I've been interested in a low end card of yours and you find something 4x the bv for it. How do you ever trade?

moosehead said:
You constantly set your aim too high.... but rather than try and try again I'll just make sure to keep that in mind from here on out. Twice I've been interested in a low end card of yours and you find something 4x the bv for it. How do you ever trade?

Well, I collect a very small group of players. Looking at your cards the only one I needed was the Crabtree. I was letting you know thats the only one I needed. I don't aim high I just let other traders know what I need. If we can work something out great if not life continues on.

I can't help it if the only player I needed from your selection was much higher than what you liked and of coure I would expect you to pass or look at what else I have for trade and see if you may needed something else for that card.

I'm not going to trade for cards I don't need and then try to unload them.

Thanks for your time,
Frank

Back