FT: Chris Bosh Auto/RC +++++

TeamKansas

Bench Warmer
I have the following Chris Bosh Auto/Rcs for trade as well as this nice Patch. You will also find some other nice auto/rcs on my including but not limited to Wade, Vilueneva, Felton, Bogut & Bargnani. Take a look at my page and see if there is anything else you can use as well.

03-04 SPx Auto/RC - Obviously this will be harder to get than the others.
Scan10009.jpg

03-04 Bowman Auto/RC
Scan10046.jpg

03-04 Ultra Auto/RC #/350
Scan10122.jpg

03-04 Fleer Patchworks Partial Logoman patch
Scan10048.jpg

i like a lot of your cards but i dont have any basketball but have some football and baseball lmk if we can work something out

chris

Actually I would prefer FB ....... I like the Palmer Patch, Washington Chrome possibly others. What were you needing/wanting from me?

lol like a lot of your cards here is a verry small list of the cards that i like i have no clue of the bv on any of these cards i am listing so please dont take offense

larry johnson sp auto

urlacher press pass auto

to 3 color patch

randy moss topps rc

this is a small list that we can start somewhere

chris

The LJ is $120, Urlacher is $40, TO #/10 Im looking for around $60 in trade and the Moss is $20 I believe. I also like the Hester patcha nd the Maroney Letterman. LMK, Joe

ok i have no clue the bv on the hester patch may be pending the maroney letterman auto bv for 150 the palmer patch i would say around 40 and the washington i think bv for 25

chris

oglesbyc - Well LMK what you need for for the Maroney. Thanks

tmac4mvp - Who is that triple UD Black auto of?? Scans are too small to see

Back