Is this Peyton Manning's RC? How much?

Discussion in 'What's it Worth?' started by DurantuleOKC35, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Hello again. 1999 Edge odyssey (card number PM, says preview in the back). The price I found online for it was just over 3 dollars, but I was wondering if I was doing it right and if it should be kept onto since he is still playing or if it will be a good card later? Thank you for your help.

IQless1 likes this.
  2. camaropat

camaropat Active Member

Hi, Manning's rookie year was 1998. Those previews are fairly common, Ive got a 2000, 01, and another one, cant remember the year on it though. They are decent for low end trade bait but will never be a big seller. :) If you are interested in getting a Manning rookie to hold onto Ive got a few available.
  3. I have a bit of cards I can put of for an offer. May I see some pictures of what you may have and details maybe?
  4. Idk what happened to the post I just replied to you with. Anyways, May I have some details and pictures of rookie cards from Peyton Manning you have. Also, I am just a huge autograph fan. I see that cards are easier to get, so I was just trying to set some kind of nice card frame of 10 with some different peoples autographed cards (doesn't have to be the insert cards, but something maybe done at an autograph signing or something). Anyways, please let me know. Also, I have a Torrey Smith, some Champ Baileys, and some other things your signature has listed.
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  5. camaropat

camaropat Active Member

Ok, Ill scan them up tonight, but off the top of my head I have a Metal rc and a Prestige red parallel rc for Manning. As for autos of other players, Ive got a few, any players/teams you are looking for? Thanks!
  6. Sounds like a plan to me. Thank you for your trouble. Really, what I am working on is getting more Autos. My card packs are never the ones with Autos and I actually just want to get some in my collection without paying real money for them unless I just have to have them. When it comes with Autos though it's gotta look nice on the card. I saw one once, and it was the whole card autographed (wouldn't like that lol). Couldn't see who it was in the pic or what they were doing lol.
Draft saved Draft deleted