It's Official, Class of 2011 Hall of Fame:

Marshall Faulk
Deion Sanders
Shannon Sharpe
Richard Dent
Chris Hanburger
Les Richter
Ed Sabol

Can't complain regardless of who would have been on the list from the players that were up.

It boggles my mind thiugh that Cris Carter did not even make the modern day final this evening for

I think like some analysts have said that media needs there own section. Ed Sabol has done so much for the NFL but guys who have played should not have a spot taken IMO

HiEnd said:
Andre Reed still on the outside is an absolute joke

yeah could not go wrong with him as well. Was part of the AFC's version of the triplets
I will say Carter should go 1st. Looks like he will be like Monk just un appreciated for a long time

A few more hard to get autos...or ones I'll probably never have! lol.

But at least a few more that I can afford to. Thankfully I got my Faulk not too long ago.

Willie Roaf making the final 10 in his first year eligible is nice to see.

Does Deion go in as a Cowboy? I vote yes.

ac-n-mike said:
so NO to Bettis, NO to Carter, and NO to Tim Brown too? wow

I did not think Bettis would get in 1st ballot. He will make it next cyear or year after. I have no more explanations for Carter. Tim Brown I say Meh

SQ of course deion goes as a Cowboy. There was never any question in my mind

wju2004 said:
A few more hard to get autos...or ones I'll probably never have! lol.

But at least a few more that I can afford to. Thankfully I got my Faulk not too long ago.
yeah, Dent, Hanburger and Sharpe dont have much at all, and Sabol and Richter have nothing (atleast not yet anyway)

I'm surprised both LB's made it in. I thought only one was going to make it and that was going to be Hanburger.

Back