Georgia going to "Green Out" @ LSU

huh? Are they going to give AJ Green the ball a lot? Is AJ Green out of the game? Are you guys going to wear green? Are they doing some hippy environmental crap, hence the green out?

Using black to represent the less fortunate and injured is way more racist than wearing black to a game. We were honoring them. ;)

:roflmao:

You called that honoring them? It's like American history....it started out bleak for the blacks (UGA) because the white man (Alabama, in their white road uniforms) kept them down and never gave them a chance. But as time went on (i.e. the second half) the blacks started to make a rally.....they made a valiant effort to come back, but in the end it just wasn't good enough and the whites were still on top at the end of the night.

So are you saying UGA does not think blacks are equals :scratch:

You called that honoring them? It's like American history....it started out bleak for the blacks (UGA) because the white man (Alabama, in their white road uniforms) kept them down and never gave them a chance. But as time went on (i.e. the second half) the blacks started to make a rally.....they made a valiant effort to come back, but in the end it just wasn't good enough and the whites were still on top at the end of the night.

So are you saying UGA does not think blacks are equals :scratch:
Black wins in the end with a black president. :cheers:

going to be a very interesting game. As this game is pretty much a survival game for LSU if it has any chance of getting to the Georgia Dome. I would much prefer it to be a night game where LSU is almost unbeatable at home, they are much more mortal during the day.

Back