2023 Topps Series 1 Complete Base Card Set (1-330) Charity Auction Listed on eBay!

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I just listed the complete 2023 Topps Series 1 base and card (1-330) set up on eBay with 100% of the proceeds being donated to charity. The charity that we chose for this auction is the American Heart Association. A HUGE THANK YOU to everybody that donated cards to help complete this set for charity. Really very amazing that we were able to put this set together and list it so quickly. Such an awesome community here at SCC!

Here is the link in case anybody would like to track the auction progress and see how much the set ends up going for. Looking forward to seeing how much this charity set raises…and also looking forward to the next one! Thanks again so much!

Thanks for doing this man, we should make it a thing for all Topps flagship or Heritage because we rip a ton of it. Easy for me to say since you're doing all the work! Haha

Thanks for doing this man, we should make it a thing for all Topps flagship or Heritage because we rip a ton of it. Easy for me to say since you're doing all the work! Haha
Absolutely you got it! And I totally agree with you…and definitely do not mind the little bit of extra sorting to make this happen. Really love that we are doing it for a great cause and love that we can give back a little each time. Feels really good!

All the best!
Mike

This set sold for $15.50 and has found a very good home!

Thanks again to everyone for their help and donations to get this charity set completed and sold so quickly!

Looking forward to the next one!

Mike

Back