Leafsfan1967's Mail Day Thread

Discussion in 'Hockey Card Talk' started by Leafsfan1967, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Leafsfan1967

Leafsfan1967 Well-Known Member

I need to start hitting up MIS again some day like I use to do when I was younger. That way I could meet you along the way, and we can take in some racing. Man, those were the good old days. Believe it, or not, I use to book my 4 weeks holidays around nascar races. Use to take 1 week for each of the two Michigan races, and 2 weeks to go to the Daytona 500.

2. Leafsfan1967

Nope, you aren't seeing double. Scooped up two of these real cheap tonight. One for me, and one to trade down the road to a young collector friend of mine from Winnipeg. No ties to the Leafs on Little, but he was a star player here in Barrie for my hometown Barrie Colts of the OHL junior league. Have to pick up a Mark Schiefele one of these, as he was also a Barrie Colt star, and funny enough ended up in Winnipeg with Little. Another Barrie Colt will be drafted next Friday at the NHL Entry Draft, Defenseman Aaron Ekblad could go first overall to Florida, so looking forward to next week. I'm hoping Toronto can work out a deal with Florida to move up to the #1 pick, and get Ekblad. They need a stud D-Man like him to build around.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. redwing40

redwing40 Banned

Wow, alot of new goodies, nice stuff Troy. :)

4. Leafsfan1967

Thanks, buddy! Good to see you around! Picked up a Vlad Tarasenko Young Guns, a Morgan Rielly SP Authentic Future Watch Auto, and an SP Authentic Limited base auto of James van Riemsdyk. I will scan them, and post them here when they arrive.

5. Leafsfan1967

This isn't mine, but exactly what I'm getting. I know, JVR has one of the worst autos in the NHL, but what can you do. Same goes for the Rielly below. Mine is similiar to this one. I will replace these with my own scans when the cards arrive.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  6. Leafsfan1967

Just scooped this Kessel Silhouette up on a Buy It Now for $9.99 plus $2.99 shipping. It just got listed less than an hour ago. Timing is everything some times.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
  7. Leafsfan1967

Added another Phil.

[​IMG]

8. Leafsfan1967

Added these two FWA tonight for $12 delivered. Not sure why? LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
    redwing40 likes this.
  9. Leafsfan1967

2 Bernier autos in today! Also, another Tarasenko YG, and Rielly YG!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. redwing40

redwing40 Banned

Nice stuff, Really like your FW AU Dekeyser :)

11. Leafsfan1967

Most likely selling my entire collection soon, so if there was anything you guys saw on here that interests you, give me a shout.

12. redwing40

redwing40 Banned

Troy, I hope you are doing okay, I always stop by to check out your collection you get, and saw this, Where's the dislike button :( I can use a few of your Red Wings if need be. lmk through pm when you are able.

Draft saved Draft deleted