OK Vets, don't do handsprings just yet...

LOL ya it is warm for you guys :) At least I will get to watch my favorite player set the new NFL record for most INT's thrown in a season :)

I honestly do not think Seat will be that bad next season either if they pick up a cuple players they could be right in the thick of things.

OK now this is coming from a Cardinals fan so take it for what it is worth. The Cardinals had a great season but to be honest they were lucky. They had a very week schedule this year and under performed in ALOT of games. You have all heard the saying "getting hot at the right time" well that is what happen this season. They had no major injurys and got lucky. They honestly had no buisness even making the playoffs this season but I did love it while it lasted. I am completly prepared for them to go 7-9 or 8-8 next season unless they make some huge draft choices and bring in some major free agents. As for Boldin they are the same with him or without him I think that Breaston and Doucet will do just fine moving up to the number 2 and 3 spots. Boldin is a great WR but he benifits from playing on the opposite side of Fitz which helps him get better looks on his routes.

Edit: As for Warner he will come back the Cards I think he is using FA to drive the price up from the Cardinals. They have offered hi 12mil and he wants 14-15mil. FA will make the Cardinals nervous and they will give him the money he wants and a 1-2 year deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back