Fridays Free Agent Frenzy

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Eagles making some great moves, they get Nanmdi, a solid TE in Donald Lee, Run DRC, Vince Young, and a few other players...

Bears are going to try to throw to Tony Romos guys, guess we shall see who is better, Romo or Cutler...side note the bears resigned Hanie for a year :dance:

bengals are looking rough so far, brought in Gradkowski for the i dont want to play here carson palmer, ochocinco to the pats...not much to throw to, no arm really required, Grad has been fragile, so Jordan should see the field :pray:

Pats looking good with the bag of concrete formerly known as Albert Haynesworth, and maybe ohco has something left in the tank, so id like to see them try to get owens or moss and turn it into the super offense circa 2004...

Broncos left holding the Orton bag, demanding too much for him, so they got hit with either a million five, or two million five in roster bonus...

those are the interesting teams to me, what do you have???

Bucs signed one of the best Punters in the game. He'll help the D big time. ATL placed the franchise tag on him last yr. I agree its a big contract but you also have to spend more right now so i think the Bucs are just locking up select positions . Don't worry Kelly or Mike the Saints will be playing from there own 3 yard line a lot during our games .

Bucs signed one of the best Punters in the game. He'll help the D big time. ATL placed the franchise tag on him last yr. I agree its a big contract but you also have to spend more right now so i think the Bucs are just locking up select positions . Don't worry Kelly or Mike the Saints will be playing from there own 3 yard line a lot during our games .
The cap floor doesn't kick in until next season, we don't have to spend anything.

I fail to see how one of the best punters in the game is 30th in average and 28th in net punting? I think he was 13th or something as well in punts downed inside the 20. But he is the highest paid punter in the game now. The only value in the signing is robbing Atlanta of a player. It's a ridiculous contract for a mediocre player.

I fail to see how one of the best punters in the game is 30th in average and 28th in net punting? I think he was 13th or something as well in punts downed inside the 20. But he is the highest paid punter in the game now. The only value in the signing is robbing Atlanta of a player. It's a ridiculous contract for a mediocre player.
Look at the guaranteed money, not the total money. He wont see all of it. But hate all you want.

Look at the guaranteed money, not the total money. He wont see all of it. But hate all you want.

The contract could have been a dollar. He's still a mediocre punter who's only value is he can spell doing kickoffs.

Not upset the Saints didn't get him. Our guy is very solid. Just yanking the chain of some touchy Buccies ;)

brian, do you want to bring Mark Columbo back, thats 3 offensive players from a 6-10 team theyve grabbed :think:

The contract could have been a dollar. He's still a mediocre punter who's only value is he can spell doing kickoffs.

Not upset the Saints didn't get him. Our guy is very solid. Just yanking the chain of some touchy Buccies ;)
I never claimed he was a great punter, I'm just saying he wont see the full amount of the contract so there is no point to mention it.

He is a hell of a lot better than what we had though...

Bears also got Vernon Gholston and Amobi Okoye, a couple of young defensive linemen with (hopefully) some unlocked potential.

Back