Trade Between Tracer_058 and steelers#1fan

Marc its Sunday 10/1/06, your card is in the mail tonight on its way to you, did not think I would make it to the post office yesterday, so just dropped by today and put in box.....Frank

Frank,

My wife picked up bubble mailers today, so your package will be in tomorrows mail as well. Please lmk when you receive and I'll do the same. Thanks again!

P.S. - My wife bought me and my son a blister pack each of Topps, and you'll never guess what I pulled!? A Madden '07 Vince Young insert! :eek:
Oh well, I can always use this one for trade bait. :) I thought that was funny, and had to share it with you. Talk to you later

Marc

Marc...
Yep thats usually the way things happen. Thats really one to laugh about. Anyway under the circumstances I wont hold you to the trade, thats not the way I am, if you still want to do it thats fine too. Hey by the way what else do you trade, me Im a Patriots fan, long time since 1973. And I know you have to be a Steelers fan, have some Steelers but not alot, Im really mainly into Vintage stuff from the 70s and early 80s but I do collect some of the newer stuff that I like. Enough for now, talk later.....Frank

Hi Frank,

Already sent your card this morning bud. I don't go back on trades, and like I said before, the Young will be good for trade bait. Just thought I would share my funny with ya, that's all. ;) Talk to you later....

P.S. - I collect auto's of HOF Steelers or anything that catches my eye.

Marc

Marc Your card came today and I have already posted feedback, thanks again.And with that I think we can mark this trade complete....Frank

Back