Rank the 32 Starting NFL Quarterbacks...

thepistonsfan

Bench Warmer
Ok since its the offseason, this seems like it would be something fun until we have real football to talk about. Let's see what the TCG thinks about the QBs in the league. Rank them and of course we'll discuss how right or how wrong (more than likely how wrong ) your rankings are. If this goes well we can do this for all the skill positions.

These are just my unbiased opinions. :salut:

1. Peyton Manning
2. Drew Brees
3. Tom Brady
4. Aaron Rodgers
5. Phillip Rivers
6. Matt Schaub
7. Donovan McNabb
8. Brett Favre
9. Tony Romo
10. Ben Roethlisberger
11. Matt Ryan
12. Carson Palmer
13. Eli Manning
14. Joe Flacco
15. Jay Cutler
16. Vince Young
17. Chad Henne
18. Matt Hasselbeck
19. Matt Cassel
20. Matthew Stafford
21. Mark Sanchez
22. Alex Smith
23. David Garrard
24. Jason Campbell
25. Kevin Kolb
26. Matt Leinart
27. Kyle Orton
28. Matt Moore
29. Josh Freeman
30. Trent Edwards
31. Sam Bradford
32. Jake Delhomme

i wouldnt put money on Campbell, Bradford, or Leinart starting week 1

no telling who ends up starting in Oakland, id guess Frye or Gradkowski, Campbell came kind of cheap, and the other 2 have some history with Oakland...

from what ive heard, no way Bradford starts the first week of the season...id guess Keith Null starts at least the first couple games of the season provided he doesnt get injured...

Leinart could have competition from Anderson, but Leinart has been there and should know the playbook/lingo...wouldnt be surprised if he loses his job midseason if he doesnt start well...the loss of Boldin could be huge...

Pretty good list bro! I want to say move Hass up, but until the o-line gels together, I wont. However, I would rather have Hasselbeck than Cutler, Henne, or Young...

Back