Even though...

rexvos

Bench Warmer
Auburn housed LA Tech in the second half, I had a lot of fun. Cool to see the Eagle land at the 50. Also La Tech losing was made up for 10000x by Oklahoma losing. That makes me so happy.

Not saying the Big 12 is the Big "we are slow" 10 by any means but... That conference is flat out overrated as a whole. Now I have to wait 5 or 6 weeks until Leach is forced to play BCS competition.

I think La Tech is a sleeper in the WAC

I would pull for a team quarterbacked by Hitler and coached by Satan before I pull for the OU Sooners and Bob Stoops.

Auburn housed LA Tech in the second half, I had a lot of fun. Cool to see the Eagle land at the 50. Also La Tech losing was made up for 10000x by Oklahoma losing. That makes me so happy.

Glad you had fun. I would've taken a 1-pt win against you guys... but the 93-yarder kinda opened the game up for Auburn.

Who would've thought Chris Todd would be responsible for longest play in AU history?

Not saying the Big 12 is the Big "we are slow" 10 by any means but... That conference is flat out overrated as a whole. Now I have to wait 5 or 6 weeks until Leach is forced to play BCS competition.

I think La Tech is a sleeper in the WAC

possibly. We were hit with the Swine flu. about 6 of our starters played sick. Our best defensive player was out. We got our backs broken on a 93 yd td pass on 3rd and long. We never recovered.

By the way, I'm glad to hear you had a good time. La Tech is going to do well this year. That QB is going to be a legit pro prospect.

Back