Just Updated Photobucket! Hundreds of game used and autos! Everything is FS!

renidadawg

Bench Warmer
Just added hundreds of game used, autos, rookies, inserts, and #'d cards from all sports! Looking to sell everything as I am saving up for a car and I want to make some more room in my room! I accept money orders, cash, and checks. Shipping is $1 for the first 2 cards, and an extra $.50 for every 2 cards after that! Thanx for looking and happy holidays!

Ren you have some nice cards but after, the pack searching thread on the other site, I don't care to deal. I personally felt you should be banned from all sport card sites.

OK, please do not take this to other sites. I do not pack search, and I don't know what boondocksaints meant about that science project. yes, we do go to the same school, but we don't have the same science class. I tried to cover him by saying it wasn't bad to search, but he took it too far. I would really like to deal with you, since you seem like a sensible person, and you collect the hawkeyes and the cowboys :). but if you don't want to, you are missing out :(

Its ok. You didnt come off rude to me. But you wouldnt trade any cards for points? or did you just mean Cutlers?

PS..i see u are from Quincy, IL...thats cool, I talk to someone over there all the time!

Back