billrussellauto.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1281.jpg

RobinsonTechlon.jpg

LarryBirdBowmasSteerlingRefauto.jpg

Mack said:
wow those are some nice cards there..

Do you bust alot of basketball?

Thanks Mack for looking. I used to bust a box of everything during the late 90's when the hobby was in its prime in the Philippines. Now that all the hobby stores are in the Capital city Manila i do go online to get what i need. I collect retired players and HOF player autographs.

@FrontCourt
@SQ180
Thanks for looking sir. By the look of it you seems to be very active on this site. I hope i can visit Canada some day since i have folks living in Connecticut on the East side of US.

Hi, Looking to sell top Lebron, Jordan, Bosh, Barginani

Hi, wanted to know if anyone is buying Jordan, Lebron, Bosh, Wade, Bargnani, Brandon Roy as i have a few cards that are arguably among the top for each player. You can email me at [email protected]

i'm willing to do 2 types of deals.

Just sell outright via paypal

i am moving my collection from NBA to UFC/MMA to put my focus there.
i'd be willing to do buy/trade deals that would involve some paypal + cards in return

my wants would be the following:

-anything UFC/MMA related including Olympians
-anything that is first printed #01/ or #001/ or #1/1 cards as well as last printed cards #88/88 or #288/288
-any UFC/MMA swatches that are multicoloured
-any serial #'d or gold thick MMA cards from topps

what i have to offer in return depends upon you. give me a want list for the cards that you want the most & i'll send you some options to choose from. My best cards are NBA but i also have for all the other major sports as well.
I will ship any deal through paypal with a tracking number so that you can know where your cards are & i package everything encased & protected so there will be no damage in the shipping process. I've done this a few thousand times with no problems so i hope to continue the streak. If you are willing to send me paypal i'll ensure you get a hi-res scan of your cards before i ship so you'll know exactly what to expect. I'm going to have an online store in the next couple of weeks so that everyrone can buy, sell, trade in a fair & open fashion.

thanks,

Matt Feldman
1of1 Sports Investments
Pictures by 1of1SportsInvestments - Photobucket

Back