What one would you do?

gadsden86

Bench Warmer
OK a guy wants my 07 Bowman sterling Blue auto matt ryan. He has a few hennes and i'm just tossing out some offers on it whitch would you do?

08 Leaf R&S Henne Patch auto (college logo) #/10
&
08 Sterling dual patch auto
Manningham(single color) & Henne (3 color)

or
08 Leaf R&S Henne Patch auto (college logo) #/10
&
08 Threads auto Letter #/100

Or
any combo of thoes.... lmk what i should offer or should i just hold the ryan for when i go to Nats in under 2 weeks.
I only ask b/c i think i'd be happy with any of them. I dont want to ask for to much or to little.

Thanks.

no guess not but i know this guy he never will. Think he might not even do 2 of them. THink i may be holding this till next week.
Really want a Henne SPA auto patch. But thats gonna cost me 150

I didn't know Matt Ryan had an '07 Sterling :scratch:

In all seriousness, I wouldn't do any of those deals. NOW, if he DID have the SPA and offered it with the /10 and the dual patch auto, I might take that. But he doesn't :(

I didn't know Matt Ryan had an '07 Sterling :scratch:

In all seriousness, I wouldn't do any of those deals. NOW, if he DID have the SPA and offered it with the /10 and the dual patch auto, I might take that. But he doesn't :(

Didnt notice i did that. I think i am gonna hold it and put it towards a henne SPA. at Nats. Its the card i want the most and they sell for more than i really wana pay but i want one so Bad.:ban:

Back