Hey Yankees Fans

Nykerry43

Bench Warmer
I have the following RC's for trade:

Wilson Betemit - '01 Stadium Club

Xavier Nady - '01 Fleer Focus, #1445/2999

A-Rod - '94 U Deck Classic Alumni Electric Diamond variation

C-M Wang - '03 Don. Classics, Fleer Tradition, Leaf (3 of these)...

Looking for RC's of 'hot' players from the past 5 years...

I also have autograph cards of Henn, Ian Kennedy, D. Rasner, Scott Seabol, Ferdin Tejeda, Joe Valentine...

LMK,
Nykerry43

Hey dtraindog,

I looked in your bucket. I only saw one baseball autographed card and a handful of RC's. I don't think that, out of those choices, there is anything of interest. Did I miss something are there cards you have that I didn't see?

Nykerry43

If the A-Rod is still available I wud be interested in it. If it is please cmb and let me know if we can work out a trade.

Hey officer27,

The A-Rod is still available. I saw the Kinsler autograph... I also saw the Beckett RC. What year is that card? I saw the Favre and the D. Howard RC's but I prefer baseball...
LMK if there is something we can work out...
Nykerry43

The Beckett is 2000. We can work something out let me know what u want and we'll try to come to an agreement. I am willing to trade.

Hey officer27,

Sorry, I haven't been in town... I would prefer the Kinsler auto, don't know bv on the Howard or the Favre...
LMK
Nykerry43

Sorry I'm currently just closing a deal with the Kinsler Auto. If there is anything else you were interested let me know and we can go from there.

Back