lost job today... selling off cards

Discussion in 'Sports Card Chat' started by penguin056, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. penguin056

penguin056 New Member

hi. lost job due to shortage of work today. so i am now selling cards off. i will be listing what i have in the near future either on this thread or a new one. i really dont have alot of new stuff, as football isnt that big here in canada. so its mostly early 90's- 99 with some 2000 sets aswell. please send list of players you are looking for and i will get back to you, or please wait for the list to come. thanks everyone and havea great day!!

2. 1997 Pacific Big Numbers Die Cuts & 2000 Fleer E-Xceptional sets. LMK!!

3. penguin056

penguin056 New Member

hi mattsellscl..... i will look for you, but i dont remember ever getting any of those. i will check for sure though. thanks

4. stoked_81

stoked_81 New Member

anything high end for sale? sorry to hear you lost your job

5. penguin056

penguin056 New Member

hi stoked. unfortunately i have no high end stuff as football product here is very scarce and when i do find stuff its just regular upper deck,mvp,topps and sets like that. sorry i couldnt be of any help to you. if your looking for regular base or inserts i may have, but no high end. also thanks for the comment about the job.... i was there for 14 years.

6. penguin056

penguin056 New Member

7. footballfreak

footballfreak New Member

chicago bears cards and do u have basketball i am looking for chicago bulls

8. penguin056

penguin056 New Member

hi football freak. i do have some bears cards and bulls cards, but they are some what older. football card are hard to come by here in canada. if you dont mind them being older i will look and see what i have for you. im talking 1990 - 2002 ish.... and bulls card are back to early 90's with jordan ,pippen and those . let me know if this wil lwork and il llet you know what i have. thanks

9. footballfreak

footballfreak New Member

what i was hoping for and how do u payment

10. penguin056

penguin056 New Member

hey again. i take paypal or if youd like to send money order. will either of these work??

11. footballfreak

footballfreak New Member

i can do paypal but it will have to be in the morning here

12. penguin056

penguin056 New Member

hi. ok... i should find the cards here first and let you know what i have?? it might be till tomorrow night looking as i got cards in many many many boxes, between hockey , football , baseball and basketball lots of boxes to go through. will this be ok??

13. footballfreak

footballfreak New Member

ya thats no problem

14. penguin056

penguin056 New Member

pm sent football freak

15. penguin056

penguin056 New Member