I would

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
shit all over my cards and/or burn them if I could get 1/4th for what I paid for them.

Shit load of money into a QB made of glass, a line backer, a PREACHER, countless backups, bums, and wastes of football players. Neat.

I'm right there with you brother. Going to try to dump a bunch on my Auburn crap on a LCS. I'll ask him about bama crap if you like. He is a turd, so he'll probably be interested.

At least your linebacker is good. I finally have a receiver who earns a starting position then he gets benched for bad attitude.

Tye Hill, Phillip Merling, Cullen Harper, Aaron Kelly, and Chansi Stuckey are not necessarily tearing it up.

please see my entire collection. Right with ya.

On a side note, I noticed that I have 1/1's of just about every Seahawk, except Shaun Alexander. Anyone know a disgruntled bama collector that might want to cut a deal on one? ;)

Marion barber........lol...well he's still relevant!!!!! what has caused you to stop collecting?!!? I think I missed something....

Marion barber........lol...well he's still relevant!!!!! what has caused you to stop collecting?!!? I think I missed something....

I realized last November I was spending way too much. Went from kinda cutting back to "oh, wait..... I have money now".... and ended up stopping.

Devin Thomas, Malcolm Kelly, Jason Campbell, Taylor Jacobs, Marko Mitchell, Fred Davis, Patrick Ramsey, Byron Leftwich, Domanick Davis, Chris Brown, Todd Heap etc. etc.

e1ed5f35.gif

Rocky McIntosh

51213831.gif

Back