trading/selling these

footballfreak

Bench Warmer
i am looking to trade/sell this stuff i am looking for bears autos or bears letterman thanks matt

img712.jpg

30dlvd
img714.jpg

5dlvd
img711.jpg

10dlvd

I have a coiple of mid end Greg Olsen rookie auto's incoming, interested in doing some trading on the Chris Johnson auto? Are you looking for Chicago rookies for the Urlacher gu? The Bear and the Packer's player pic is way to funny! The Bears and the Steelers in the Superbowl! I guess this weekend we'll find out if I'm right!?

rockinyou said:
I have a coiple of mid end Greg Olsen rookie auto's incoming, interested in doing some trading on the Chris Johnson auto? Are you looking for Chicago rookies for the Urlacher gu? The Bear and the Packer's player pic is way to funny! The Bears and the Steelers in the Superbowl! I guess this weekend we'll find out if I'm right!?
thats what i keep sayin steelers and bears because they both are the udergos by -3 the urlacher i will take rookies for even the peppers i am talking to the other guy about the cj auto

footballfreak said:
that atkins he is a retired saints player cant use him what else would fall in the value with the knox i keep tring but i cant get on there

thats odd its got him in a bears uni and listing thats y i put him in the bears. will look again in a little bit.

footballfreak said:
i was wondering about him he played for us but asked to be traded to the saints and he finished his career there i wikipedia him

ah, so probably this pic was while he was with the bears thats why they have him listed as bears.

Back