Mail

scotsman

Bench Warmer
3 packages:
- trade with SffanMIke - thanks for Topps Magic autos Reggie Williams , DuJuan Morgan and Eddie Royal. ALso PressPass Legends Saturday Sigs auto for my Pettigrew pc of , yep, Brandon Pettigrew. Yours were posted last week so hopefully there or in next few days.
- UD Philadelphia Signatures - Jared Allen and Chri JOhnson (see if you can spot his!) - leaving only Joey Porter to get - rest either are redemptions or not exist. I'll get the redemptions once the actual cards surface once redeemed - not paying for UD to screw me as usual.
- a small lot that incluided a 3clr Pettigrew Threads RC Collection jersey #/25, Aaron Curry rc collection 3clr auto jersey #/25, Jon Booty Threads Gridiron Kings auto #/150 and leaf R+S Brees GU #/299. Guy also included a few base and inserts for free - nice touch from a seller

Loving the Topps Magic as well as Philadelphia so if anyone has any that they are trying to offload PM me.

sffan.jpg
phil5.jpg

lot5.jpg

awesome stuff paul! i see chris johnson' auto has improved:ban: love that allen auto...and favre' auto looks diffrent;)

ill keep an eye out for the porter for you.

:cheers:

Back