May The FORCE Be With ME!!!!

Discussion in 'Racing Card Talk' started by ranbethscards, May 18, 2017.

1. ranbethscards

ranbethscards NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah! Moderator

Just picked these five (5) "Force" Cards...

Made him an offer he couldn't refuse...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. unkilldoo

unkilldoo Member

Nice score! I met him in 2006 at Bristol Speedway in Tennessee, and picked up a couple of these among other drivers. John Force auto 001.jpg

ranbethscards likes this.
  3. ranbethscards

ranbethscards NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah! Moderator

hate to say it... but some day he will completely retire... and that will kill drag racing.

4. jayveeborres

jayveeborres New Member

I hate he will retire. He has a lot of energy to drag racing facing the other racers out there. This dude has skills tho and determination.

5. mildredtabitha

mildredtabitha New Member

I think he shouldn't retire because he is still strong and determined. I was thinking racers only leave after achieving their goals but not retiring. Why do they retire? Is it because of age?

6. diels1001

diels1001 New Member

I also think that he won't retire. He can still continue to race and nothing can stop determination. Racers just enjoy hitting the gas of their vehicles and being the fastest one. Being the fastest one really feels like I'm the king in the world, and it's really awesome and addicting. When one starts to feel it, the race will continue until the last breathe.

7. mildredtabitha

mildredtabitha New Member

I support your point that he really shouldn't retire. If he will be leaving racing to do something else, then good. He has more energy and is enough to last him more years in the racing world. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted