Michael Jordan FAKE JERSEY ON eBay......

Discussion in 'Basketball Card Talk' started by iLikePie, May 30, 2009.

1. iLikePie

iLikePie New Member

To my knowledge (correct me if im wrong).....Nike has the rights to all Michael Jordan authentic clothing, jerseys, shoes, etc...and everything else is fake.....

well look at this, looks like the guy did a nice fake...

http://cgi.ebay.com/MITCHELL-NESS-Micheal-Jordan-Jersey-ONLY-500-Made-LE_W0QQitemZ110393707844QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_SM_Fan_Shop?hash=item19b3fa4d44&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A13|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

Notice the I.D. is kept private...

2. iLikePie

iLikePie New Member

3. Ground Support

Ground Support New Member

Thats real man. I don't think Nike made Jerseys until later on. Mitchell and Ness is a big company for jerseys.

4. iLikePie

iLikePie New Member

Is it? Hmmm...I could be wrong, but Mitchell & Ness doesn't list any Jordan jerseys on their site and I thought Nike had all rights...:eek:

5. Ground Support

Ground Support New Member

well look up the hardwood collection

6. iLikePie

iLikePie New Member

Just looked at a guide on ebay too, Mitchell & Ness doesn't carry players jerseys of OJ Simpson, Michael Jordan, LeBron James, and some others...

7. GotGibson?

GotGibson? New Member

8. iLikePie

iLikePie New Member

nope...

9. iLikePie

iLikePie New Member

Oh, UDA is the only other person that is allowed to make Jordan jerseys besides Nike...all others are fake or illegal.

10. ac-n-mike

ac-n-mike New Member

its a reproduction.. buts if its not auto'd or anything i dont see a problem with it... there are a TON of unauthorized NBA items on ebay.... this jeresy being just one of them.... IF someone wants it i dont see an issue

11. iLikePie

iLikePie New Member

Well, paying $500+ for an "unauthorized" or in other word "illegal" jersey, would be a big problem for me, cause I know some jersey collectors...that would stink if you paid that much for one that isn't what it is...

12. autocut

autocut New Member

The only people, to my knowledge, to make Jordan jerseys are Champion (who has a license with NBA), Nike and UDA (who signed Jordan to a contract). Even UDA use Nike jerseys. So, if it isn't Champion or Nike, then it's not licensed.

13. orangejello727

orangejello727 New Member

M&N do reproductions and Nastolgic jerseys. They are very legit. They dont do autos and COA. But their jerseys are permission based to recreate a past jersey. Their stuff is damn expensive too.

14. pcag

pcag New Member

100% real

15. iLikePie

iLikePie New Member

this jersey had a coa...

are you saying its real or fake?

16. GotGibson?

GotGibson? New Member

:happyclap:

17. iLikePie

iLikePie New Member

IF they aren't liscensed to make it, it can't be real.

18. bhelser

bhelser Active Member

19. GotGibson?

GotGibson? New Member

20. iLikePie

iLikePie New Member

Hmmm...I guess they did have permission to make that copy. Didn't think they would.

Draft saved Draft deleted